Saturday 11 January 2014

To Whom To Blame?

  Today morning I was waiting on bus stop for office bus. While I was totally busy in my thoughts,  a voice startled me.

  A small girl around 5 yrs old came to me and started asking for money. I opened my purse and offered her a coin of five and to my surprise she whispered something as if she was giving blessings to me. I saw she was holding something which was covered in her shawl. I thought the poor girl must be holding her younger sibling. After receiving a coin from me she moved to one of my colleague standing with me.

  Suddenly a teddy bear(Toy) fall down from her shawl and I opened my mouth in awe. This was what she was holding rather hiding in her shawl.

  Suddenly I started feeling both angry and bad for the girl. She was begging to survive and was using this trick to gain sympathy from people like me..so that she can earn more. Maybe it was not her fault and she was taught to do so :(


No comments:

Post a Comment